We are currently looking for a dynamic and experienced Corporate Legal Assistant with 2-5 years of experience. The successful candidate will independently manage the daily activities of their lawyers’ practices.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, and have the following skills and knowledge, please contact us for an interview at email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!
· Handling all administrative duties such as email and calendar management, coordinating meetings, making travel arrangements, etc.
· Preparing and maintaining a bring-forward system, as well as providing appropriate reminders.
· Preparing legal documents and correspondence according to precedents and/or instructions (drafting letters, revising draft documents, and preparing document comparisons).
· Liaising with Billing Coordinators for the monthly production of accounts.
· Ensuring all physical and electronic filing is organized and up to date on a regular basis.
· Delegating tasks to, and coordinating with, other administrative departments.
· Providing backup coverage in the absence of other assistants.
· Other duties, as assigned.
· Completion of a post-secondary Legal Assistant course.
· A minimum of 2 years experience as a Legal Assistant (large firm preferred).
· Experience in Corporate and/or Securities law considered an asset.
· In-depth understanding of business and legal terminology.
· Solid computer and typing skills; proficiency in MS Office 365, Excel, Power Point, iManage DMS, Adobe Pro, etc.