We have great firm in south Calgary looking for a junior litigation legal assistant. This is an excellent opportunity to gain more experience with a firm that has a good reputation in the legal community.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, and have the following skills and knowledge, please contact us for an interview at email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!
- Proficient with Microsoft Word;
- Knowledge of other Microsoft Office programs (Excel and Outlook);
- Excellent at administrative tasks such as opening and closing of files, file management, proofreading and scheduling appointments;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and to multi-task and prioritize;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- The ideal candidate must speak, read and write English fluently.
- Graduated with a legal assistant diploma at an accredited school;
- At least 1 year experience in litigation or family law;
- Experience with PCLaw or other legal accounting software;
- Familiar with typical legal Office processes such as scanning documents and maintaining an electronic and paper file;
- Drafting, formatting and revising email and letter correspondence, memos, agreements and other documents;
- Time entry and billing of client files;
- Performing other legal and administrative tasks assigned from time to time.
We thank all applicants interested in this position; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.