A busy downtown Calgary law firm is looking for a full-time receptionist to join their team and be the front face of their firm. You should be friendly, energetic, positive and very organized.
- Greeting, welcoming and assisting clients and vendors at reception;
- Handling and directing incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, couriers, phone calls and general inquiries;
- Preparing for meetings, including boardroom bookings, catering arrangements, boardroom set-up & cleaning;
- Performing clerical duties including copying, scanning and saving digital and physical materials;
- File opening, organizing, maintenance and closing;
- Providing administrative and legal assistance to lawyers and paralegals as required;
- Preparing and revising correspondence, forms and other documents as instructed;
- Diarizing and maintaining calendars;
- Completing data entry using multiple software systems;
- Supporting marketing and business development activities; and
- Performing other legal and administrative tasks assigned from time to time.
Experience working as a receptionist is required, with an understanding of law firms being an asset. Excellent verbal, interpersonal and customer service skills.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and is great at multi-tasking.
If you feel you would be a good fit and would like to join a great law firm, please submit your resume. We will be contacting all qualified candidates for an interview.