A downtown law firm is looking for an experienced Securities paralegal with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
If you are looking for a change and qualify, please send your resume to email@example.com and reference this posting.
- Communicates in a professional manner with lawyers, clients and other team members;
- Has strong organizational skills with high attention to detail and accuracy;
- The ability to work within tight timelines and meet deadlines;
- Must have advanced skills in Microsoft Word; formatting with styles, proper use of paragraph numbering, cross referencing, blacklining and track changes;
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills with the ability to keep track of important dates.
- Have the ability to prepare securities documents with little instruction;
- Prepare, complete and manage securities filings.
- Canadian Securities Exchange;
- TSX Securefile
Further details will be provided during the interview process.
We thank all applicants interested in this position; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.