One of our clients, a downtown law firm, is looking for a Collections Clerk to join their team.
The firm offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits and an inclusive, team-oriented environment.
We are looking for someone who can work independently within a busy collection team. This is an administrative role so the successful candidate should be organized and have excellent typing, time management and communication skills.
- Prepare collection documents such as demand letters, Statements of Claim, garnishees, and writs of enforcements
- Experience communicating with debtors, process servers, and service providers
- Can efficiently manage the status of files and update the client database on collection proceedings
- Experience in collection or debt recovery litigation in a law firm would be an asset, however, we will accept candidates that have experience outside of a law firm environment with collection experience.
- Have excellent Microsoft Word and Outlook skills
- The ability to learn new software quickly
- Experience working within a Collections department