Our client, an international law firm located in the downtown core, is offering an excellent opportunity to a corporate paralegal with Cores I certification.
If you are interested in using your skills to be part of a great team, please contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you.
- Must be competent in Microsoft Word and Outlook;
- Comfortable handling and forwarding incoming mail;
- Communicate in a professional manner with lawyers, clients and other team members;
- Has exceptional organizational and communication skills with high attention to detail and accuracy;
- Has the ability to work within tight timelines and meet deadlines.
- Graduated with a legal assistant diploma at an accredited school;
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working in a Corporate Services Department;
- CORES Level I required;
- Comfortable preparing and filing Alberta and Federal annual returns and annual resolution packages;
- Experience with the regular maintenance of corporations and filings;
- Preparing documentation and attending to CORES filings with Alberta Corporate Registry regarding changes of directors, head office, registered office, Trade Name registrations and updates;
- Conducting minute book reviews and preparing the necessary documents to bring minute books up to date.
We will be contacting all qualified candidates for an interview.